Thursday, May 15, 2008

A little about me.

Assalamu Alaykum, I have been busy with the family and I don't want to rant so I won't Inshallah.
I will ask this question. Do you want for your sister as you want for yourself. I can say that I do Meshallah but I want to reach out to other sisters and develop friendships. Are we not on the deen of our friends. I have a desire to learn to speak and write Arabic and learn more about Islam and talk to another sister that has the same or similiar interests. I also taught myself to knit by watchingknitting videos on youtube. I enjoy doing crafts and I want some friends. I understand that you are busy with housework and the children, so am I but I want a best friend I had one but I don't know where she is. Make dua for me and I will make dua for me and other sisters like me Inshallah.

No comments: