Monday, May 19, 2008

Liver Flush

Inshallah I am trying to be healthier and lose a few pounds in the process. I have been drinking apple cider vinegar with a glass of water in the morning when I wake up. I just put a table spoon of vinegar in an 8 ounce glass of water and I drink it, I really don't know what the purpose it but I have heard that it helps flush out the liver and it lowers your blood pressure. At times I get stressed out and my family has a history of high blood pressure. I also learned from a Youtuber that Asian woman drink apple cider vinegar and honey during the day. Maybe that is why I rarely see an overweight woman of Asian descent. If you are going to try this you should use organic apple cider vinegar that is unfiltered, Apparently regular apple juice is filtered and it gets rid of the "mother"which is something that is very good for you. Braggs has an excellent brand of apple cider vinegar which is what I use. I am not a doctor so if you are trying this at your own risk and you might want to do some research or contact your doctor. I am not giving advice I can only tell you what works for me, Meshallah.

I am going to try a liver flush Inshallah next week after I get all the necessary items on my shopping list. Below is the Full strength Liver flush Recipe that I am going to try.

I found this info from the site below: http://groups.msn.com/Donaturalremedieswork/themightyliverflush.msnw.

Check with your natural health practitioner first. If you are feeling weak or toxic or fragile I suggest you do a half strength one first.

I'll start with the ingredients and then the instructions.

Bottle One:

80MLS OF EPSOM SALT CRYSTALS

Most say "not to be taken" which is a safety mechanisn on their part)

420 mls of cold water
280mls of apple juice

Mark out 5 equal portions on the bottle and shake well.

Bottle Two:

80mls of olive oil
250mls of pink grapefruit juice

If you're squeezing your own pink grapefruit juice make it 150 mls of juice and 100 mls of water

If you're squeezing the slightly harsher yellow grapefruit juice make it 125mls of grapefruit juice and 125 mls of water.

If you're using harsher again lemon juice make the mixture 60mls lemon juice/190mls water.

GRAPEFRUIT IS BEST THOUGH.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1.If you can manage it, drink 4 litres of apple juice, a day, for two days before the flush.

2.On the day of the flush eat only fruit and vegetables.

3. At 2 o'clock stop eating and drink only apple juice and water or straight apple juice.

4. At 6 pm drink two portions of bottle one (with epson salts etc..)

5. Allow 15 mins to work through your system before you continue taking regular apple juice and water. It's important to continue drinking to prevent dehyradtion and to assist with the watery bowel motions that the epson salts will induce.

6. The first dose of bottle one should cause you to have two watery bowel motions. IF IT DOESN'T

7.Drink a single portion of bottle one at 8 pm

8. At ten pm shake up all of bottle two well (which you haven't yet partaken of) and swallow.

9. Within two minutes lie down on the floor (not your bed) on your right hand side and hold your knee hard up against your chest for 30-45 minutes.

Prepare beforehand for this situation with a mat and warm blanket and play some Quran

10. After 30-45 mins quickly release your leg with a kick.

11. Go straight to bed.

12. Get up at 6am and drink another portion of bottle one.

13. In the morning when you go to the toilet via bowel, look for liver/gallblader stones floating in the bowl. They range in size from pins and needles to as big as the tip of a man's thumb. Average size is pea size. Colour is either green or tan.

14. If you don't go to the toilet twice take another portion of bottle one at 8am.

15. Around 12 midday start eating lightly again and kindly email me any increased energy/health benefits.

Afterthoughts: For me eating heavy foods too early after flush triggers spinal arthritis and headaches which is latent in me anyway. I still feel beautiful in the mind but I've robbed myself. I think most livers would go into cultural shock when subjected to anything other than fruits, vegetables or soups on the day after. I'd be very careful with grains, bread, cheese or dairy products the day after.

Here's an address for a 9 variations of the liver flush.
http://www.curezone.com/cleanse/liver/
If you choose to use more olive oil like many of them do, be aware that there is more chance of waking up with nausea.
To counter this I would have some V8 vegetable juice on hand to gulp down or maybe some prune juice.
A cup =200mls, a mug =250mls

In bottle two of the liver flush I find 80mls of olive oil is right for me but you could try 100-125mls.

Here's an Auckland woman's results:

http://www.curezone.com/forums/m.asp?f=447&i=12241


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam sister

Generally people who drink alcohol feel a need to 'flush' their liver so I dont understand why you feel the need to put yourself through all that!

UmmIbraahim said...

The theory behind this is that if the liver is flushed out, it can help you lose more weight and maintain overall good health.